Hi There..I'm Paula
I help ambitious business owners to smoothly transition upwards in their entrepreneurial journey, so that they can make the impact they desire on the world.
The only problem is that right now your current accounting resources are not evolving at the same rate as your burning ambition, leaving you feeling frustrated, impatient and resentful that you are not getting the advice, support and direction you need to quickly level-up your business.
My Virtual CFO Service enables you to receive the exact level of accounting and financial reporting support your business needs, without the hefty price-tag of hiring a full-time in-house accounting team.
Introducing Your 'Virtual CFO'
Your 'Virtual CFO' service is uniquely designed to:
- Give you unique access to a professional experienced Chartered Accountant so that you do not need to use an additional external accountant - I can complete ALL Statutory requirements.
- Provide the necessary accounting support your business needs to grow, at an affordable price.
- Support your long-term business plans by pinpointing problem spending and and show you how to make decisions with a firm financial footing so that you don't end up running out of money just as the expansion plan kicks into full gear.
- Streamline and automate the accounting process so that you're never left panicking if there's an unannounced inspection triggered by your rapid growth.
- Guarantee transparency and choice so that the service is matched to your level of need, every step of the way.
- Provide peace of mind knowing that your company's financial records are being monitored and safeguarded by a fully licensed and insured professional with over 20 years' experience working with multi-million Euro turnover organisations.
I have been working as an accountant, starting as a trainee, since February 1996. I spent 7 years in practice, followed by almost 15 years working across various industries, primarily at Financial Controller/Head of Finance level.
In October 2017 I fulfilled a long-held ambition and set up my own practice, a decision borne from a belief that I no longer wanted to be confined to the traditional role that an accountant has occupied.
The accounting profession is currently living through the most disruptive, exciting times that it has ever experienced, with advances in technology, and new ways of working. Some accountants are afraid of this disruption; I love it and I am thoroughly enjoying embracing it fully.
The differences between how I do my work today compared to 1996 are mind blowing..And the ultimate WINNER in all of this is you, the client.
I am on a mission to simplify accounting and to deliver a jargon-free high quality personalised service to my clients.
The Official Stuff...
I am a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland. I hold a Practising Certificate which entitles me to practice as a professional accountant in Ireland and the United Kingdom. (FCA)
I hold a Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Honours) from the National University of Ireland, Galway (B.Comm.)
I am also a Technician Member of the Irish Tax Institute. (TMITI)